Do NOT Hire Any Entertainer That Does Not Meet The Following Criteria…
The sad fact is that there are many entertainers that are not very good and simply not appropriate for children! Why risk making a mistake and ruining your child’s event…Make sure that the entertainer you hire meets all of these very important standards to help ensure your event is a success and not a total bust!
IMPORTANT NOTICE ABOUT THIS REPORT:
In 2001 a regular customer of the Stretch The Silly Man Show called us to book a show for her special event. Unfortunately Stretch was unable to perform at her event because he was already booked to perform at someone else’s event. After having had Stretch perform at her event four years in a row she reluctantly had to turn to another source of entertainment. .
Unfortunately two days after her event she called me back to tell me about the bad experience she had with booking the entertainer she had found. She was very disappointed and embarrassed with the performance.
The next time she needed entertainment she called us back and due to the popularity of the Stretch the Silly Man Show we had to turn her down yet again. Because of her previous experience with other entertainers she requested our help to learn how to identify a professional quality entertainer that she could really trust and feel comfortable with.
Per her request, and the request of 100’s of other customers just like her, we created this FREE SPECIAL REPORT. It should help you in identifying a professional quality entertainer that you can count on in the event that we are not able to make it to your event on your desired date.
“The 7 Most Important Things To Know Before Hiring Any Other Magician!”
Dear Event Planner,
We all know hiring entertainment can make or break your special event. If you are planning an event of any kind in which you will need entertainment: I urge you to lock the door, take the phone off the hook, kick off your shoes, get comfortable, and STUDY this special report – it IS that important!
If you are a member of a corporation planning a special event, or a parent planning your child’s birthday party… how would you like to hire a quality, professional entertainer and guarantee the success for that event? How would you like to rest assured that your child and guests will have the best party ever? Do you know the qualifying questions to ask an entertainer to guarantee that he/she is a professional and not just a hobbyist?
A quality entertainer should address each of these topics during your conversation or meeting. If the prospective entertainer does not address and/or give affirmative answers to each of these topics or questions, then that may be a sign that the entertainer is less than “top-notch.”
1. Is one entertainer as good as another? No, absolutely not! This is a big misconception in the entertainment industry. With so many new paid advertisements out there how do you know who is truly qualified to handle your special event. Many entertainers are part-timers or amateurs just trying to make some extra money along with there every day 9-5 job. When your party has to be great, you want someone who is dedicated and the most experienced, hands-on entertainer you can find. Why risk disappointment with an entertainer who just works week-ends for extra money or doesn’t do the required number of shows for the experience needed to be capable of handling your venue. Big or small.
Ask yourself: what are you looking for in an entertainer? If the entertainer only has experience performing for adults, and you need someone who is experienced with children, it would not be a good decision to choose that entertainer. Do not be mislead, it is not true that anyone can do a few tricks and successfully entertain kids with magic and comedy. These days it is difficult to entertain kids for 15 minutes let alone a 55. You want an entertainer that is experienced in the type of performance you are looking for.
Ask yourself: Do you really want a “Jack of all trades & a master of none?”. If you are looking for someone who can provide you with a full 45 to 60 minute professional kids comedy magic show production then you need someone who specializes in performing kids comedy magic shows day in and day out. Sure there are performers who do magic as a hobby and perform here and there but ask yourself this. Would you call a lawyer to fix your leaking roof? NO! The same goes in the entertainment industry. Someone who might be great at dancing in a popular character costume at a birthday party does not automatically qualify them as someone who is capable of providing you with a professional entertaining comedy magic show that everyone will love. The same holds true if it was the other way around. Make sure you book someone who specializes in that field not a “jack of all trades”.
Ask yourself: Do you really want to book a performer who is just starting out or someone with more than ten years experience? With so many fly by night performers and entertainment companies popping up you are sure to find tons of advertised entertainers with very little experience. Lack of experience equates to children’s lack of interest in the show and lack of control of the audience. Everyone knows that effectively entertaining a young audience is no easy task. Your best bet is to make sure you are booking someone who truly has many years of experience. When your party has to be special avoid booking some one who is just starting out, or not a true every day performer.
2. Is the entertainer that offers the lowest price the one you should hire? This may or may not be true. The prices offered to you might not be for the services that you want. One entertainer may offer a show for $350, while another may offer a show for $125. If you choose the cheaper entertainer, it does not necessarily mean that you save one hundred and twenty five dollars. There is a saying; you get what you pay for, and by choosing the cheaper entertainer you are possibly getting lower quality entertainment. It is always better to pay a little more to ensure that your event will be a success and that you will be completely satisfied rather than paying less and being disappointed.
3. Does the performer provide a stage back drop, music and a portable sound system in his show? Every performer (even at a home birthday party with only 10 kids) should always use a back drop, music and an adequate sound system to ensure that you are getting the most for your money.
Having a stage back drop adds a theatrical effect to the entertainment and shows your guests that you hired a true professional. It also helps make all photos taken look more vibrant and colorful.
Music will enhance every live performance. When was the last time you watched a movie or a Broadway show that did not have music? Imagine how much less entertaining your favorite Broadway show or movie would be with out music. Every one love music!
An adequate sound system does not mean a little department store boom box. Every professional show should come complete with professional sound system and microphone in every performance. A group of 15 or more excited people will easily drown out the voice of a single performer. Your guests will enjoy the show ten times more if they can hear what the performer is saying. Not to mention children have very short attention spans and it is easy to loose them if they can not hear the performer over any background conversations.
4. Can the performer give you testimonials of what other people thought of their performance? Testimonials are simply what other clients said about the performance. Although the information given by the entertainer is most likely true; ask for testimonials. If he/she is unable to provide tons of these, then that is an indication that he/she is not a serious and/or quality entertainer. Don’t be afraid to ask for a few of the entertainers past clients phone numbers. You may be surprised to find that many entertainers are “Self Proclaimed” experts in the field of entertainment.
5. Does the entertainer guarantee the satisfaction of his client? Most entertainers do not guarantee their performance in writing; therefore, if you are not completely satisfied with the performance, you are left having to pay for a substandard service. An entertainer that does not give you a guarantee in writing may not be able live up to the guarantee that they can provide you with a over the top performance. Any entertainer that guarantees in writing his/her performance is a top-notch, quality entertainer, guaranteed! Booking a show that comes with a 100% Satisfaction Guarantee means you booked someone who really knows what they are doing and someone that you can count on. Otherwise they would never offer such an exclusive guarantee!
6. Is the entertainer bold enough to offer a BONUS EXCLUSIVE GUARANTEE along with their 100% Guarantee? Entertainers who offer a guarantee like this are VERY few and far between. Any entertainer who promises to not only return the performance fee back to you if you are not satisfied, but also give you extra money just for wasting your time, is sure to be an entertainer that you can really count on.
7. Does the entertainer really like children? Believe it or not there are entertainers who really don’t like kids and sometimes during the performance it shows. This question relates to question number 1. Unfortunately there are magicians that are specifically for adults who take on kid shows just to fill in their schedule and that is where the problem starts.
By having the answers to these questions you can make an informed, intelligent decision. Again, if you just want any entertainer with a low-quality service there are plenty of them. But if you desire a quality entertainer that offers unique entertainment that is really fun, not scary, truly age appropriate, unforgettable, and will make you look great, guaranteed… then I invite you to call me at (888)495-9308 but the best way to reach me is through my contact form here, and I’ll contact you. No pressure, I just want to answer any questions you may have.
**** Here is one important point. The Stretch The Silly Man Show not only comes with a 100% satisfaction guarantee, but if you are not thrilled with his program and he does not live up to everything promised. He will return your payment AND give you $250 just for wasting your time. This is a BONUS EXCLUSIVE GUARANTEE that is not offered in writing by any other performer in NJ. What could be more fair than that? ****
Thank you for your time, and I look forward to helping you make your next event the best ever!
Stretch The Silly Man Productions
P.S. Available dates and times are extremely limited. Please call or email us NOW to avoid disappointment.
CLICK THE TICKET BELOW TO SUBMIT YOUR EVENT DETAILS AND WE WILL BE IN TOUCH SOON!
GET IN TOUCH
Stretch The Silly Man Kids Magician
1567 Partridge St.,
Toms River, NJ, 08753
Dedicated to providing information on party venues through out NJ & NY that Stretch has performed at.
Party Venues in NJ
Based in South Jersey & available throughout the entire state. Including Bergen,Passaic, Essex, Morris, Union, Middlesex, Monmouth & Ocean County,
Performances also available in
NY, PA, CT & Other areas!